Police Stations in Trichy

Tiruchirappalli's law and order is comprehensively enforced by the Tamil Nadu police department. For the purpose of effective administration, Tiruchirappalli district is divided into five subsections where law and order is imposed through 18 police stations. The police services in Trichy city constabulary is led by a Commissioner of police followed by Deputy Commissioners.

Increasing population of Tiruchirappalli district along with various other factors brings about incessant challenges to the district constabulary in their stand against crime and criminals. The Tiruchirappalli police services aims at promoting friendly relationship with local population and encouraging elementary precautionary steps which can be followed by masses in order to bring down the law-breaking chances.

Trichy police force is committed in extending effective law and order enforcement, protecting human rights and countering law-breaking to make certain that safety and security is maintained across the district.

List of Police Stations in Tiruchirappalli

All Women Police Station (AWPS) - Lalgudi
Contact Number - 0431 - 2543063

AWPS - Manapparai
Contact Number - 04332 - 262644

AWPS - Musiri
Contact Number - 04326 - 260450

AWPS - Thiruverambur

Contact Number - 0431 - 2574221

BHEL
Contact Number - 0431-2571661

District Crime Branch Inspector (DCB)
Contact Number - 0431-233639

• LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Trichy

Loader
  • R
    Raja from Madurai 11 Days ago

HI SIR MY SELF RAJA FROM MADURAI. ONE DAY I GOT CALL FROM TRICHY THIS COMPANY ( WORLD WIDE CAREER COUNSALDANCY ) CITY CENTRE COMPLEX,4TH STREET,SUNDAR NAGAR,K. K.NAGAR MAIN ROAD TRICHY 21. 9655791223. SUNDAR, KARTHIK AND PRAKASH LAST YEAR SEPTEMBER MONTH. REGARDING MY ABROAD JOB AFTER THEY TOLD ME. RAJA WE ARE OFFERING ABROAD JOB IN 3MONTH PROCESSING FROM POLAND. IF U INTERESTED LET ME KNOW WILL ASSIST U.AFTER THEY TOLD ME THE TOTAL COAST AMOUNT IS 3.50 LACKS SOMETHING FIRST 55,000 U NEED TO PAY BEFORE U GETTING VISA AFTER BALANCE AMOUNT U NEED TO PAY. BUT AFTER 3MONTHS I AM NOT GET ANY VISA, AFTER I CALL MY SELF THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME A PROPER ANSWER THEY DIDN'T ATTEND MY CALL ALSO AGAIN AGAIN THEY TELLING THIS IS MONTH NEXT MONTH NEXT WEEK LIKE THAT THEY TELLING AND ALMOST ONE YEAR FINISHED THEY CAN'T SEND ME. ONLEY THEY KEEP ON TELLING THAT'S ALL NOTHING, WHICH IS I GIVEN THE AMOUNT 55,000 EVERYTHING I BY MY SELF SOME ONE INTEREST. MY FAMILY SITUATION VERY CRITICAL SO I AM WAITING TILL DATE, THIS PERSON CHEATING PEOPLE, I AM ASKING MORE TIMES, BUT HE IS NOT GIVEN MY PAYMENT, FINALLY I AM TOLD GIVEN TO POLICE COMPLIANT, SUNDAR TOLD I AM LAWYER SO NO PROBLEM GIVE TO COMPLIANT, PRAKESH TOLD KILL YOU, THAT TIME KARTHI JUNE MONTH GIVE ME 25000, AGAIN BALANCE AMOUNT NOT GIVEN, AFTER TWO MONTHS CALL THAT PERSON SIMPLY TOLD I GIVE YOU TODAY, NEXT WEEK, BUT NOT GIVEN, FINALLY I AM GO TO OUR OFFICE WITH COMPLIANT LATTER WITH PROOFS, THAT TIME GIVEN FOR 15000 ONLY, I AM LOSS FOR 15,000 AND 1 YEAR FOR MY LIFE, BROTHER'S PLEASE DON'T GO THAT PERSON, HE IS NO1 FAKE PERSON

3 0
  • R
    Raja from Madurai 11 Days ago

4 0
  • k
    kumar from chennai 673 Days ago

9710320177 THIS IS MY NUMBER .HI SIR MY NAME IS KUMAR FROM CHENNAI. ONE DAY I GOT CALL FROM TRICHY THIS COMPANY ( WORLD WIDE CAREER COUNSALDANCY ) CITY CENTRE COMPLEX,4TH STREET,SUNDAR NAGAR,K. K.NAGAR MAIN ROAD TRICHY 21. 9655791223. karthik and prakash LAST YEAR JUNE MONTH. REGARDING MY ABROAD JOB AFTER THEY TOLD ME. KUMAR WE ARE OFFERING ABROAD JOB IN 3MONTH PROCESSING FROM POLAND. IF U INTERESTED LET ME KNOW WILL ASSIST U.AFTER THEY TOLD ME THE TOTAL COAST AMOUNT IS 3 LACKS SOMETHING FIRST 2'LACKS U NEED TO PAY BEFORE U GETTING VISA SO THAT DAY I PAY MY SELF 1,01900 AFTER BALANCE AMOUNT U NEED TO PAY AFTER JOB THAT MEAIN'S SALARY DETECTION. BUT AFTER 3MONTH GETS OVER AFTER I CALL MY SELF THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME A PROPER ANSWER THEY DIDN'T ATTEND MY CALL ALSO AGAIN AGAIN THEY TELLING THIS IS MONTH NEXT MONTH NEXT WEEK LIKE THAT THEY TELLING AND ALMOST ONE YEAR 4MONTH FINISHED THEY CAN'T SEND ME. ONLEY THEY KEEP ON TELLING THAT'S ALL NOTHING WHICH IS I GIVEN THE AMOUNT1,01900 EVERYTHING I BY MY SELF SOME ONE INTEREST. INTEREST MEAIN'S (வட்டி) NEAR ABOUT MORE THAN 1 LACKS AGAIN AGAIN I DONT WANT GIVE EXTRA AMOUNT NOW MY FAMILY SITUATION VERY CRITICAL SIR. THEY CHEATING PLEASE BEFORE THEY LEAVING PLEASE KINDLY REQUESTING YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING AND HELP ME PLEASE AND RECENTLY I GIVEN 20,000 SO TOTALEY THE COAST IS 1,40,000 THIS IS THE AMOUNT I GIVEN I HAVE PROOF FOR THAT EVERYTHING I HAVE .PLEASE HELP ME SIR WE ARE VERY POOR FAMILY SIR PLEASE NOW IS THERE EVERYONE IN TRICHY ADDRESS THEY ALL ARE BROTHER'S . REFERENCE : MR. RAVI. I.P.S COMMISSIONER please help me sir

3 0